Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You

I want to thank all of the candidates, committeemen, chair people and friends that attended tonight's fundraiser. A special thank you to George Devine who understands my vision for the Independence Party. A special thank you to all of the Independence Party Committee who made tonight possible... Fawn Tantillo, Cos Trapani, and Cynthia Wadnola. As I said, our vision of growing the Independence Party to 10,000 to 15,000 voters over the next two to three years is one of our goals, as well as bringing reform to our Ulster County Government. I tried to make it clear tonight that we are going to be nominating candidates that have a like vision of reform, good government and a responsible government to the taxpayers. On a personal note, I would like to say that I felt the night was a great success and that I had a great time and hope that everyone who attended feels the same way. Thank you again. Len

No comments:

Post a Comment